• Twitter
  • stumbleupon
  • digg
  • youtube
  • facebook

Follow our Network

Women's National Basketball Association

1

Labels: , , , , , ,

Leilani Mitchell of the New York Liberty
After receiving a gift in the Sox/Indians game this afternoon I think I will try my luck with a WNBA game.

Indianapolis Fever @ New York Liberty
Game two was a home win for the Fever. They were up against the wall and they delivered. They came out and played a hard nosed defense and shut down the Liberty, in doing so they exposed them offensively. New York relied too much on the outside shot and they came up cold. I'll take the better defensive team and that is the Fever. Take the Indianapolis Fever (+4) to win.

Comment (1)

Fever lose by 3 but cover the +4 number and cash. I'm keeping this train rolling.

Post a Comment