• Twitter
  • stumbleupon
  • digg
  • youtube
  • facebook

Follow our Network

Friars are looking for more respect

1

Labels: , , , , , ,

Padres (76-49) are looking for more
I am officially on the chase. I will no longer wager on slumping teams to do anything, weather it be scoring runs or God forbid win the game. I will not be a slump breaking bettor any longer. Now on to my late action.


Arizona Diamondbacks @ San Diego Padres
The San Diego Padres are 8-2 in their last 10 games while the snakes are 3-7 in that time frame. The Friars have won the last nine home meetings against Arizona dating back to 9/19/2009. Petco Park is a pitchers park and you must excel at the fundamentals if you plan to win there. San Diego is leading the NL West and Arizona is bringing up the rear. Padres are heavy chalk the afternoon, therefore I will be laying the big number. Take the San Diego Padres (-160) to win. 

All Star first basemen Adrian Gonzalez 

Comment (1)

I was buried early in this game.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Final
San Diego 5
Arizona 11

Moneyline Pick
Picked San Diego with moneyline of -159
100 units were wagered.
Lost 159.00 units.

Post a Comment